Question: I have been granted my visa code and was last night filling out my form to take with me to the Consulate. I came across a few questions.
1) Occupation & Business Contact Details: I am unemployed and preparing final things before going on my trip soon.
2) Your address and telephone number in Iran: I don't plan to have a permanent address or phone number as I will be travelling around several different areas/cities.
3) Names/Details of your host: Do you intend to meet foreign nationals in Iran?
Answer: 1. Mention that you are unemployed.
2. Enter the details of the hotel you are accommodating in.
3. Mention the details of the agency which has applied for your visa.
For Iran visa fill in the visa form on http://www.uppersia.com/Iran-travel-services/iran-visa.html, it takes about 10 working days to get your reference number and two working days to collect your visa at the embassy by direct referral or one working week by posting the docs to the embassy. You can pay the visa fee in cash in Iran.