I am a solo female traveller and am planning a travel to iran in sep end or oct beginning, would like help on the below 1. a good itinerary for 7 days, i like almost everything so the best of all can be included. 2. is it safe for women travelling alone. 3. is it compulsory to wear a burqa or veil 4. can u suggest a good tour guide 5. i have a valid US visa, will i have a problem in iran or US ever.
1. Check the cheapest Iran tours.
2. Plenty of solo travelers both men and women enter Iran each day and travel in the country hassle-free. Be sure that you will not face any problem but hospitality and friendship.
3. There is no need to wear burqa, veil or chador. You have to cover your hair appropriately. You should also wear loose fitting garments which cover arms and legs up to at least the knee area, over pants and a scarf in the summer, and a full-length woolen coat and scarf in the winter. Sandals and flip flops without socks are acceptable and make no problem.
4. For the best and professional tour guides you can contact email@example.com
5. Having American visa in your passport will not cause any hassle for getting Iran visa. Just take care not to have Israeli visa in your passport.