Some nationalities can obtain a three month Tourist Visa Upon Arrival at the airports of Iran.
- Airports Available for Visa on arrival (VOA)
- Needed Documents for VOA
- Eligible countries for VOA
- Countries ineligible for VOA
IKA : Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport
THR : Tehran Mehrabad Airport
MHD : Mashad Airport
SYZ : Shiraz Airport
TBZ : Tabriz Airport
ISF : Isfahan Airport
1. The applicant(s) should have a confirmed return ticket and a valid passport with at least 6 months validity and a photo to be attached to the application form.
2. Visa fee is to be paid on arrival is between EUR 30 to 190 EUR.
3. This type of visa is only for tourist purposes and the followings are not entitled to this visa facilitation.
3.1. Journalists and reporters on mission.
3.2. Applicants whose applications for Iran Visa have been rejected before.
3.3. Iranians holding foreign passports but still maintaining their Iranian nationality.
- Ireland (Rep.)
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- Russian Federation
- South Korea
- The US
- The English
- Sri Lanka