Call for Iran travel tours09337408300

Iran Travel QA

I have dual citizenship with an Israeli stamp in my USA passport to travel to Iran


I have dual citizenship: Polish & American and reside in USA. I have an Israeli stamp in my USA passport, so I don't want to use it as I heard that would not be allowed. I would like to travel on my Polish passport, but will that raise questions regarding my USA passport as I reside in the US? Or perhaps additional questions on which countries I travelled to on American passport, etc.


Due to the rules dominating over Iran, entry to Iran will be refused to citizens of Israel and travelers with any evidence of visiting Israel. Israel is the only county included in this rule and other countries even America are excluded.

On the other hand, the American visitors of Iran should take part in a guided tour to travel in Iran. It takes about 30-45 days to secure visa reference number for Americans. After having the reference number, the visa can be collected in two working days by direct referral or in one working week by posting the docs to the Iran embassy. So it is better to use your other passport which makes no problem for you.

 For more information about Iran visa and filling the application form follow this link: Iran visa


Iran Travel Help : Ask Us!

Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input


Thinking about traveling to Iran?

After receiving your email address we will be in touch to help you with your trip to Iran.
Invalid Input

Quick Links

Travel Services

Other Languages

Contact Details



Zand Blvd, Roodaki St. , Zip code: 7135744934, Shiraz, Iran